mercredi 17 juillet 2013

I WON'T LET ANYONE BULLY MY KIDS


 If I had children now or in the close future (but not at 60 because the rules of the game would change then) I would tell them about science and about "how the future" has big chances to be.
   
         But if my children went to a public school (what I would definitely wouldn't want to happen) they would probably be bullied about their views (well, originally, mine) about the future if they speak too much about it (and they might since it is quiet a fascinating topic). 

        

  
          But hopefully they'd be strong and outspoken enough to stand for and defend the legitimacy of their own ideas, what isn't a simple task when not even adults supposedly dotted of a full operative brain can't even envision, let's not talk about acknowledging, the fact that we will soon be "Extremely different" in an "absolutely different" environment!         

          Probably even the teachers would turn against me to educate them in such an "unhealthy" manner.

        But then these same kids, the ones with normal parents, as the course of history unfold, would realise 10, 15 or  20 years later that most of what their little friend was talking about will actually be starting to take place…
         They might have a thought about whom they used to make fun of: Poor boy (girl), s/he was  actually right, who would have possibly thought so!
   

                                                    What people think but don't say


         Of course if I really happened to have kids and if I can afford it I would provide them with proper tutoring at home or, in the worst case, put them in the best suited private school. But it's getting unlikely that I would have kids anytime soon since this would just slow me down big time. Kids are obviously highly over-rated but if I had one I'd be super happy about it. So if it actually happens that an offspring of mine ends-up reading this: no matter what, I will always love you kiddo!    


.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire