mercredi 17 juillet 2013

BUILT ARGUMENTATION

Since I'm as good of a thinker as I am a slow one (meaning very very slow, and I know, I'm so damn arrogant!) obviously I should do what many politicians and public figures do:
       
         Listen/read/think… about most of the arguments that people could come up with about my favourite topics and what I wanna defend (Artificial Intelligence, biological Immortality, agnosticism, freedom of mostly everything…) and listen/read/think... thus "find" counter-arguments to break their (pretty often) backward thinking down and keep them speechless or at least thoughtful (in order to help them, of course...) instead of being constantly the one shut down and kept speechless for slow RAM processing. 



       Yeah, undoubtedly frustrating for many geeks out there also in my situation. Hard to know that you know better but just can't find the words to make it know.    

       I've learned that haven't the quickest response isn't always a sign of intelligence but definitely a sign of verbal superiority and since fools of all kind are often the most confident and outspoken of all people as they have so little to think and worry about it's paradoxically quite of a challenge. 

       It's easier to convert someone to an obscure cult than to prove them wrong! 




Anyway, this is something I will have to do in the future if I want people to get my point, at some extent, without bashing my ideas the whole time without even thinking of giving them any credit whatsoever at any point of the conversation...      

.         

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire