mercredi 17 juillet 2013

BETTER LEARN SOMETHING THAN NOTHING


     So, even if the crazy idea of learning my whole Korean language book by heart more than crossed my mind I have to be realistic and giving up on this idea will enable me to keep learning and will save my time and brain for more important matters than rote (not really actually) memorisation. 

      Anyway, since learning programming and some science is much more useful and even interesting than learning a language I'm starting to think about "giving up on Korean" buuuut I don't want that to happen!!!


                                     This isn't from my book but it's funny as hell though      


      Thus, that's just not gonna happen and I'm gonna make it or I know I will regret it some days! 

I'm a language lover, korean is a beautiful and fascinating one and I might spend simply a few more months but maybe several years of my life here while coming back, who knows, so i don't want to mess this up as I did with chinese 5 years ago while living in Beijing and not learning it anymore... 

korean, hold on, I'm coming for you!        


.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire