mercredi 17 juillet 2013

FORGET ABOUT LATER, DO IT NOW!


 3 main reasons to do things now: 

1) The market is getting saturated: 
If I had become a geek at 15 or even 20  i would have probably tried to launch some kind of videos sharing website before shitty youtube did. Doesn't mean I would have succeeded at all obviously since you need more than skills and ideas to make things work.



 2) You're getting older :
10 years ago I was more positive, had more imagination, memory and neurones to play with…    

3) If you don't do it now you probably never will : what's saving me now and finally pushing forward to learn internet skills and programming is that in a few months from now I won't have a penny left. Obviously it's not the main reason why want to learn but it is quite sadly the main one why eventually I decided to give it a shot...    


.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire