mardi 16 juillet 2013

DO COMEDIES KEEP YOU IN A GOOD MOOD?

Watching COMEDIES instead of DRAMAS might boost my energy and keep me happier:

       The other day, as always, I felt very tired so I stop studying and caught up with the movie "back to the future III for a while" and actually this break did me some good. 
       I could go back studying without being too tired any further.  

I just tried to do the same thing with the TV show Dexter right now and even took a nap after but I'm just as exhausted as before. There might be some obvious relation in there even I never really though about it…     
                                                     
                                                      Clip from "back to the future III"
                                                                         Versus
                                                      the upcoming episode of Dexter



.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire