mercredi 17 juillet 2013

BRAIN UPLOADING TO FIGHT FATIGUE

         Maybe unconsciously I've been hoping for brain uploading into machines so that it could relieve me from the constant headaches and fatigue I have to cope with. 

         Simply recovering the full functionalities of my brain would be such a wonderful thing! 
 Not even extra capabilities but simply being able to "think clearly" without this constant heavy burden  on my brain would be such a release. 
        

My memory and imaginative capability have gotten much worse along this last decade so what it's gonna be in another decade or 2 from now?
         What do I have for god sake and is it only "in my head"? Fuck, it's killing me. I wouldn't count on it before at the very least another 20 years but please,  move me into a computer, I'm tired of headaches  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire